Dear friends, we invite you to participate in a 5-Day workshop on ‘Film Production Management’, being conducted at the Ramanaidu Film School, Filmnagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Starting on the 8th September to 13th September 2010, the workshop is from 9:45 AM to 1:00 PM everyday.
Conducted by top class industry professionals the workshop provides young film producers, associate and executive producers, production managers and young film buffs to explore the nitty-gritty’s of film production management.
Participants get to engage in interactive discussions on various international film production techniques. Eminent personalities from various departments will handle the topics and focus on the latest trends in the Indian film industry. We hope that the outcome of this workshop will serve as a roadmap for international quality production and management initiatives for your future projects.
The registration fee for the 10-lecture workshop is Rs 5,000/- for each participant. However, participants who register early get an early bird discount. Please contact us for special discounts on group registrations.
For any further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Srinivas at +91 9177757577.
Following are details on the course content:
- Script Development, Preproduction, Production (Principal Photography), Postproduction
- The role of the Production Manager
- Preparing for Production, Script Formatting, Script Timing, Script
- Breakdown Shooting Schedule, Call Sheets, Rewrites & Revision of Schedule
- Low-budget Productions
- Location Survey Permits, Film Commissions, Foreign Shoots, Dealing With Unions, Cast &
- Line of Command: Job Descriptions, Line Production, Production Reports
- Contracts, Agreements, Working Permits & Insurance
- Budgeting, Production Budget Process and Budget Forms
- Distribution, Marketing & Publicity
Date and Venue: 8th Sept to 13th Sept 2010. Ramanaidu Film School, Ramanaidu Studios,
Filmnagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
For more details visit www.ramanaidufilmschool.net